Friday, November 16, 2018

Aeon on Preparation

Hey..my name is Aeon, I’m 17 years old and I am a junior at Baltimore City College.

Ways that I think I’ll need physically prepare for this trip 

  1. Since it will be cold when we go on this trip. Take warm clothes. (jacket and coat, gloves, scarf, hat, pants, and long sleeve shirts) 
  2. Make sure to have the right items for personal hygiene (toothbrush, deodorant, lotion, and scarf for my hair) 
  3. Be ready to be sitting on a bus for a long period of time 
  4. Be ready to be walking for long periods of time
  5. Make sure that I drink lots of water and eat healthy snacks to stay alert during the trip. 
  6. Going to sleep at a reasonable time so that I won’t be drowsy during the trip  
  7. Bring a neck pillow. Naps are essential 


Ways that I think I’ll need mentally prepare for this trip 

  1. Be present! Make sure that I am apart of the conversation, taking notes, or listening 
  2. Bring my journal with me. On this trip I may experience some emotions that I have not before and learn new things. It would be best to document them down and reflect on them 
  3. Make a bus playlist. (Piano, violin, dubstep, Panic at the Disco, dark music, Adrian Von Ziegler).
  4. Try socialize with your fellow peers and chaperons 
  5. Make an alarm before I sleep 
  6. Pack what I need for the day the night before

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beale Street, Memphis, Tennessee