Friday, November 16, 2018

Gyashi on Preparation

CRT Response

Gyasi Mitchell
Baltimore City College


How will I physically prepare myself for the trip?

I will physically prepare myself for this trip by first making sure that I’m doing well in school so that when I leave for a week during midterms, I’m not behind on my work. I know that if I'm not prepared to be gone for a week if school then my grades are going to suffer. But also I will physically prepare myself by not allowing myself to be driven and addicted to my phone so that I can really engulf in the moments and just reflect on what has happened that day. I'll also probably force me to just ask questions because there’s no harm in asking questions and why not learn as much as I can while on the experience.



I’ll mentally prepare myself by just being ready to learn new things whether about the trip or just anything. But also being open-minded to others because they may view one thing completely different than me.  Like in the hotels I'm going to have to sleep in the same bed with people, so I'll prepare myself for anything and just being ready to expect anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beale Street, Memphis, Tennessee