Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Only the beginning

My thoughts are all over the place & i can’t even put into words how i feel. This experience has inspired me in so many ways I wish other could have experienced but I feel inspired to teach others all the information and learn and continue to dig deeper and find out more information about my ancestry. The system is really designed to bring us down simply because of the color of my skin why is that so many periods and history are just overlooked? Being down south throws in my face the experiences blacks had to face in their daily lives. Why is that today WE are still the most inferior? There are so many questions that linger my mind I will not let this trip be the end to discovery of all these new findings. Somehow I WILL use it to make the world a better place. This is only the beginning.

Anaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beale Street, Memphis, Tennessee