Friday, January 25, 2019

Making use of our time

Someone that I did know some about but not as much as the other two activists we met was Roscoe Jones. I have heard of him before the trip but we didnt really go in depth in class. We should not forget about him because he was my age when that horrible night happened, and he was my age doing things in the movement for him to have freedom, for me to have freedom, and for everyone to have freedom. I’m still in shock that he could've died that night and I don't know how i would feel if that was me. After the incident he didn't really talk about it but after agreeing to an interview he started to talk about it. It made me realize that life is too short to not do something. We have limited time, and we need to make use of it.

Deliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beale Street, Memphis, Tennessee