Friday, November 16, 2018

Naomi on Preparation

Hi everybody, it’s Naomi!

In order to be physically & mentally prepared for the trip, I think I’ll definitely try to find more warm clothes I can bring, especially a jacket. I need to make sure I can make food arrangements, since I don’t eat meat and I’m a sort of picky on top of that. I’ll try to do a lot of classwork in the weeks preceding the trip, so that I’m not terribly behind. I’m also presenting at an assembly in front of our whole high school the week after, so I’ll make sure to finalize the presentation so that I am not too stressed during the actual trip. I’ll also probably watch some documentaries (like the 13th) to get in the right headspace for the trip. I’m already really looking forward to the trip! I know it’s going to be such a powerful experience for all of us.

- Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beale Street, Memphis, Tennessee