Friday, November 16, 2018

Damilola on Preparation

Hi I’m Damilola Odelabu 

-For this trip I will prepare my self physically by:
  • Bringing socks, jackets, sweaters, boots, and sweats to keep myself warm.
  • I will bring my tooth brush, face wash, and hair products so I can keep my features clean and presentable.
  • I will get my eyebrows and nails done before this trip because I don’t know who I’ll run into.
  • I will pack nice clothing for the church, and for different places we go to.
  • I will bring money although we’re told we don’t need to, I want to buy things Incase I like something.                                                     -For this trip 
I will prepare myself mentally by:
  • Making sure my teachers and manager know I’m leaving for the trip so they don’t fail me, or fire me.
  • Finishing everything I need to finish such as laundry, classwork and more.
  • I will practice interacting with people so I’m not socially awkward on this trip.
  • I will learn about the cities we’re visiting so I know what to expect.
  • I will bring a big suitcase so I don’t loose space or loose anything important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beale Street, Memphis, Tennessee